This map shows ALL Franklin County outdoor adventures listed below on one single map.
There is always something fun to do in Franklin County Indiana!
- The Haspin Acres
- CAMPING, FISHING, RIDING & RACING ALL AGES AND SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
- Brook Hill Golf Course
- Brook Hill Golf Club is the place to play golf. Whether you are boating at Brookville Lake or just touring our lovely town, enjoy a great round of golf on at this hidden little gem. Give us a call and book your next golf reservation at Brook Hill, your "Diamond in the Rough". Hope to see you soon and lots of birdies in 2012.
- Cricket Ridge Golf Course
- Daily Specials for Golf and Food!
- (812) 934-6348
- Harbor Links Golf Club
- We offer Custom Stay & Play and Golf Outing Packages! Check out our New 2012 Rates & Membership Special Prices!
- (765) 458-9999
- Whitewater Canal Trail
- The Canal Trail follows the historic canal route as it travels through the heart of the Whitewater River Valley in Franklin County, Indiana.
- (513) 295-4820
- Wolf Creek Habitat & Rescue, Inc.
- Wolf Creek Habitat is here to educate young & old about the Wolf. All visitors are welcome on the weekends
- 1-513-312-9143 (Cell)