There is always something fun to do in Franklin County Indiana!
- Whitewater Canal State Historic Site
- The Whitewater Canal State Historic site operates a horse - drawn canal boat, the Ben Franklin III, and the Metamora Grist Mill
- Phone Number: 765-647-6512
- Whitewater Valley Railroad
- Travel Through Time On Indiana's Most Scenic Railroad. The Whitewater Valley Railroad operates trains and special events throughout the year.
- Phone Number: (765) 825-2054
- Display Address: Connersville, Indiana
|Oldenburg Walking Tour||Brochure Available at: 813 Main St. Brookville, IN 47012||765-647-6522|