Wolf Creek Habitat is here to educate young and old about the wolf. All visitors are welcome on the weekends.
It is important that you know we are not a Zoo facility. And as much as we want to teach children about these magnificent creatures, if they are too young to understand we feel that this would be a better experience for adults that want to sit among the wolves. If bringing small children they must know to be very quiet and still and please no running! Never at any time let them leave your side. This is for the safety of both you and your children.
We want your time here to be an experience you will never forget. Feel free to bring a chair and camera and sit back and enjoy the sounds of the wild. As Native American music plays in the background your greatest memory will be when the wolves Bless you with a song. Come, enjoy and walk away with a whole new respect for an animal that has been longing to be respected.
Spend the night at Wolf Creek Habitat! Both Cabins have 2 double size beds, 3/4 cots and electric, a heater but no water, but you still need to bring everything like going camping.
Things to bring : Blankets, pillows, sleeping bag, towels, washcloths, your own food,drinks & water, battery operated lights, old clothes to go in with the wolves, and a camera that fits into your pants pocket.
And, as always, there are some restrictions:
- First and most important this is a very sacred place and our home so please be respectful.
- ABSOLUTLEY NO SMOKING IN THE CABINS
- PLEASE DO NOT THROW GARBAGE OR CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND. USE THE BUTT BUCKETS AND BRING YOUR GARBAGE UP TO THE DUMPSTER BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
- You must be 21 to Rent the Cabins/or Camp without a parent.
- We will need to see a valid drivers license.
- Our Cabins are not to be used for parties.
- Under no circumstances are Alcohol, Firearms, or Drugs allowed.
- Please note: PETS/OTHER ANIMALS are not permitted to be brought onto the property, as they agitate the wolves. Your cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- If you have small children, they are not allowed to wander around the grounds without a parent. This is for everyone’s own safety.
- We do have the right to ask anyone to leave that does not abide by our rules.
- This does not include interacting with the wolves.
Wolf Creek Habitat & Rescue, Inc.
14099 Wolf Creek Rd
Brookville, IN 47012